As a digital writer, you’ve paid your dues. Now, get paid what you’re worth.
One of the most complicated decisions every digital writer faces is what to charge their clients. Quote too high and you’ll lose potential work. Quote too low and you’ll lose the ability to showcase your talent as a writer: you’ll be so focused on making ends meet your clients won’t receive the stellar copy you know you can produce, and you know they deserve.
By reading this guide you’ll learn how to:
* Create a rate card that works for you and your clients
* Find and secure new freelance writing jobs, both offline and online
* Introduce yourself to potential clients with confidence
* Differentiate between the right and wrong time to raise your rates
* Earn the freelance writing rates you know you deserve
Most importantly, you’ll learn what it takes to build and maintain the freelance writing business you’ve always wanted!
Tags: download, krissy brady, ebook, pdf, the digital writer's guide to raising your rates
Download from mirrors