The #1 New York Times bestselling author presents the definitive guide to the world of Sookie Stackhouse.
Charlaine Harris has topped the bestseller charts and has become a nationwide phenomenon, thanks to the unconventional - and otherworldly - life of Sookie Stackhouse. Now, readers will have the opportunity for an in-depth look at Sookie, her family, her friends, enemies, adventures, and - of course - the lovers who set her world on fire.
- Tour Bon Temps via the detailed map in the book, the one created by Charlaine herself!
- Read transcripts of Eric and Bill's private conversations.
Listening time: 10 hours
- Examine all the branches of Sookie's family tree.
- Learn the fine points of the distinctions between vampire, shifter, and fae.
- Get must-have Bon Temps recipes, including Caroline Bellefleur's famous chocolate cake.
- Test themselves with trivia questions from the series.
Tags: download, charlaine harris, ebook, pdf, the sookie stackhouse companion
Download from mirrors