Learn how to make quick and easy apple dishes for your family with Apples: 15 Recipes for Easy Family Meals. Everyone loves to eat apples and now you can make a variety of easy recipes, including beverages, desserts, sauces, breakfast, side dishes, and main dishes. Authors Jonny Bowden and Jeannette Bessinger provide an introduction, interesting facts, nutritional info, and how to choose and prepare, before showing you what you can do with this healthy and nutritional food.
Surprising Apple Facts:
• There are over 7,000 varieties of apples.
• Queen Victoria like Albemarle Pippins so much that she relaxed the import tax on that variety only.
• Burnt remains of an orchard were found in a prehistoric site in Switzerland.
• Much of the apple’s nutrition is found in the peel.
• Eating apples is linked to lower asthma rates.
• New apple varieties are being created all the time.
• Apples are part of the rose family.
• Some apple trees can live for over 100 years.
• China, United States, Poland, Turkey, and Italy produce the most apples.
• The largest whole apple peel recorded was 172 feet, 4 inches long.
Table of Contents:
• Apple Power Breakfast
• Main Dishes
• Side Dishes
About the Author:
Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S., a board-certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in psychology, is a nationally known expert on nutrition, weight loss, and health. He is the nutrition editor for Pilates Style, a contributing editor for Clean Eating, and a columnist for both America Online and Better Nutrition. His work has been featured in dozens of national publications both in print and online.
A popular, dynamic, and much sought-after speaker, he’s appeared on many major news networks and speaks frequently around the country. Dr. Jonny is also the author of the award-winning Living Low Carb: Controlled Carbohydrate Eating for Long-Term Weight Loss, The Most Effective Natural Cures on Earth, The Healthiest Meals on Earth, The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer Cookbook, The 150 Healthiest 15-Minute Recipes on Earth, The 150 Healthiest Comfort Foods on Earth, and his acclaimed signature best seller, The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth.
Tags: download, jonny bowden, ebook, pdf, 15 apple recipes for easy family meals
Download from mirrors