|Title||The Problem of Political Obligation
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)
|Publisher||University of California Press
|File size||3.6 Mb
|Release date|| 02.10.1985
|Book rating||4.33 (3 votes)
- The Problem of Political Obligation
- Political Obligation
- Days of Obligation
- The Obligation Toward the Difficult Whole
- No Sense of Obligation
- Obligation (Underground Kings, #2)
- From Problem-Solving to Problem-Finding
- Divine Commitment and Human Obligation
- Closing the Deal (Contractual Obligation, #2)
- Whose Keeper? Social Science and Moral Obligation
- Political Judgement (Routledge Library Editions: Political Science Volume 20)
- The Political Censor, Or, Review of the Most Interesting Political Occurrences, Relative to the United States of America.
- Problem yok - kein Problem!
- Political Thinking, Political Theory and Civil Society-
- Political Thinking, Political Theory, and Civil Society
- Political Science and Chinese Political Studies
- From Political Theory to Political Theology
- Political Economy of Work, The. Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy, Volume 113.
- The God Problem
- Problem Box
Pateman examines the notion of political obligation in relation to the liberal democratic state and presents a vision of participatory democracy as a means to effect a more satisfactory relationship between the citizen and the state. She offers a general assessment of liberal theory and an interpretation of all familiar arguments about political obligation and democratic consent.
Tags: download, carole pateman, ebook, pdf, the problem of political obligation
Download from mirrors