- Essential literary elements examined and explained with a basic biography of subject
- Introduces students to critical analysis of classic works of literature
- Each title focuses on at least three curriculum-related works by the subject
- Supports the English/Language Arts and Literature curricula
- Please see each title for page count
- Illus, with black-and-white photographs, line drawings, and diagrams
- Contains a chronology, chapter notes, list of works, Internet addresses, and an index.
NOTE: This book is out of print and Enslow Publishers will not be reprinting it.However, the author still has a very few copies available for sale. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase request.
Dr. Diorio will be self-publishing this book in the near future as an e-book through her indie publishing company called TopNotch Press
Tags: download, maryann diorio, ebook, pdf, a student's guide to herman melville
Download from mirrors