|Title||Statistical Graphics and Multivariate Data|
|eBook format||Hardcover, (torrent)|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|File size||3.5 Mb|
|Book rating||0.7 (0 votes)
• Introduces theory and techniques which can be applied to problems from a variety of areas, including ecology, biostatistics, finance, demography and other social sciences.
• Provides novel techniques for the visualization of multidimensional data and includes data mining techniques.
• Uses applications from many fields including finance, biostatistics, ecology, demography.
• Looks at dealing with large data sets as well as smaller ones.
• Includes colour images, illustrating the graphical capabilities of the methods.
• Is supported by a Website featuring R code and datasets.
Researchers, practitioners and postgraduate students of statistics and the applied sciences will find this book a useful introduction to the possibilities of presenting data in informative ways.
Tags: download, john gower, ebook, pdf, statistical graphics and multivariate data