|Author||Adam S. Miller
|Title||The North & the South and Secession
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)
|File size||3.8 Mb
|Release date|| 07.12.2014
|Book rating||0.7 (0 votes)
- The North & the South and Secession
- North and South (North and South, #1)
- North & South
- North & South
- No North, No South...
- My Diary North and South
- Love and War 1 (North and South, #2)
- The Economic North-South Divide
- My Diary North and South (1863)
- Abiding Places, Korea South & North
- A letter to Wm. Howard Russell, LlD., on passages in his Diary North and South.
- The Great Plains Rough Guides Snapshot USA (includes Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and North Dakota)
- A Theory of Secession
- Roots of Secession
- Theory of Secession, A
- Jugendstil, Secession, Art nouveau
- Secession as an International Phenomenon
- What Makes a South Dakotan? Stories written about South Dakotans. By South Dakotans.
- Along the Chicago South Shore & South Bend Rail Line (Images of America: Illinois)
In this concise examination of cause and right, Adam S. Miller, using the traditional Christian and biblical principles of authority, using logic, historical fact, and the Constitution, in an easy-to-read manner examines the causes and numerous questions concerning this pivotal conflict in U. S. history. This is the first of a four part series on the conflict between the North and the South. Author Adam Miller examines the cultural, political, and circumstantial causes of what is known as the "Civil War," He demonstrates that the idea of the "sovereignty of the people" does not justify the right of secession as most Southerners hold. But a true principle in accord with God's revelation and Natural Law does justify the Southern cause. This book explains what it is. Using sound logic Mr. Miller also addresses numerous questions such as: - Who actually began the aggression? - Who was constitutionally in the right? - Was the war really fought over slavery as most Americans think? - Was it a "Civil War"
Tags: download, adam s. miller, ebook, pdf, the north & the south and secession
Download from mirrors