The New European Criminology gathers together leading criminologists from all over Europe to consider crime and responses to crime within and across national borders. For the first time it allows students to experience the most exciting work in European criminology and to compare approaches to crime in different parts of Europe.
The five sections of the book look at:
* the effects of European harmonisation on crime
* criminal justice, law enforcement and penal reform
* organised crime, from the Mafia in Italy to drug running in the Balkans
* local crime in international contexts
* possible future directions for criminology and some suggestions for a new criminology of war.
Tags: download, vincenzo ruggiero, ebook, pdf, new european criminology
Download from mirrors